- 1/4 cup diet butter, melted
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- cup flour
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- 4 cups sliced yellow delicious apples
- 1 cup quick cooking rolled oats
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Artificial sweetener to taste
- 2 cups water
- Sprinkle apples with lemon juice. In separate bowl, combine oats, flour, cinnamon, salt and butter. Spray a metal bowl that will fit loosely into pressure cooker with non-stick spray.
- Place alternate layers of apples and oat mixture into bowl, beginning and ending with apples. Cover bowl firmly with aluminum foil and place on rack in cooker.
- Add the 2 cups of water. Secure cover, and make sure pressure gauge is in place.Bring cooker to pressure according to instructions with cooker, then time cooker for 20 minutes. Cool cooker at once by placing under running water.
- Sprinkle with sweetener just before serving. Calories: 17
- Protein: 3 grams. Fat: 7 grams. Cholesterol: 0 mg. Sodium: 229 mg.
My fancy grandma says this plugin is astonishing!