Apples and Cinnamon Overnight Oats
Apples And Cinnamon Overnight Oats
Having time or energy for breakfast can be a struggle. Prep it the night before! Overnight oats are a simple, healthy, delicious breakfast solution that is easier than a bowl of cereal, tastier than a granola bar, and much healthier than those fast food options.This recipe is provided by the POUND girls.
- 1 cup gluten-free rolled oats
- 1 cup almond milk
- 1 tablespoon chia seeds
- 1 small organic apple, cored and chopped small
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 pinch of sea salt
- Combine all of the ingredients in a mason jar and stir well until fully incorporated.
- Cover and place in the fridge overnight! In the morning, stir it up and enjoy!!
- You can choose to eat your oats hot or cold and they’ll keep for about 2-3 days.
My mom says this plugin is astonishing!