Asian Beef Salad
- 250g pack of rice noodles
- 4 tbsp soy sauce
- juice of 1 lime
- knob of ginger, peeled and grated
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 200g sliced roasted beef, from the deli counter
- 1 red pepper, deseeded and sliced
- ½ cucumber, sliced
- handful coriander leaves, chopped
- STEP 1
Soak the rice noodles according to pack instructions. Whisk together the soy sauce, lime, ginger and oil in a large serving bowl. Drain the noodles well, then tip into the bowl. Cut the beef into bite-size pieces then add to the bowl along with the remaining ingredients. Toss everything together, then serve.
Recipe from Good Food magazine, August 2006
This is one fancy module!!