Cauliflower Alfredo Pasta
- 1. 1/2 lb pasta
- 2. 2 C cauliflower florets
- 3. 2 C unsweetened almond milk
- 4. 3 cloves garlic
- 5. 1/4 C nutritional yeast
- 6. salt and pepper to taste
- 7. 1 T cornstarch
- 8. 2 T water
- Boil pasta. Meanwhile, combine cauliflower, almond milk, and garlic in a large saucepan and simmer until the cauliflower is really tender. I got lucky and this timed perfectly – I set water boiling for the pasta while I cut up my cauliflower and set that up. I threw the pasta in boiling water right about the same time the cauliflower started simmering, and the cauliflower was done a few minutes before the pasta!
- Pour cauliflower, almond milk, and garlic in a blender. Add nutritional yeast. Blend until smooth. Pour back into the saucepan on medium heat. Whisk cornstarch with 2 T water, and slowly stir into the cauliflower alfredo until it reaches the consistency you want to pour over your pasta. Add salt and pepper to taste, and you’re good to go! Just toss with pasta 🙂
These WordPress plugins are clever.