Cheddar Ranch Burger
One of my favorite burger recipes. This Cheddar Ranch Burger is seasoned with ranch and then stuffed with cheddar cheese. Make sure this recipe is on your grill this year.
Grilling is a family favorite pastime.
Grilling in the summertime is the best. My husband is the grill master so he does most of the work and clean up. I get awesome recipes and don’t have to do the work, see why I love grilling so much 😉
How to make Cheddar Ranch Burger:
- Place ground beef in a mixing bowl.
- Add in dry ranch seasoning, Worcestershire sauce, and vegetable oil.
- Mix well and form into 8 thin patties
- lace 1 oz of cheese on 4 of the patties.
- Place the remaining 4 patties on top of the ones with cheese.
- Grill on medium heat for 4-5 minutes on each side.
I hope you enjoy this recipe as much as we do! If you need some ideas for a side dish make sure to check these out.
What to serve with Cheddar Ranch Burger:
- Sheet Pan Cheesy Ranch Potatoes
- Skillet Green Beans
- BLT Pasta Salad (this was my favorite side!)
- Sweet Potato Fries (this was my husband’s favorite)
If you tried this recipe or any of my recipes I would love to hear from you, leave me a comment below. You can also connect with me on FACEBOOK, INSTAGRAM, PINTEREST, and YOUTUBE.
I would love for you to follow along and discover more amazing recipes.
Show me what you are making, tag us or use hashtag #TDOARH
Cheddar Ranch Burger
The best burger recipe. Seasoned with ranch and stuffed with cheese.
Prep Time 5 mins
Cook Time 10 mins
Total Time 15 mins
Course Main Course
Servings 4 burgers
Calories 543 kcal
- 2 pounds ground beef
- 1 oz dry ranch seasoning
- 1 teaspoon worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon vegetable oil
- 4 oz cheddar cheese (block)
Place ground beef in a mixing bowl Add in dry ranch seasoning, worcestershire sauce, and vegetable oil. Mix well and form into 8 thin patties.
Place 1 oz of cheese on 4 of the patties. Place the remaining 4 patties on top of the ones with cheese.
Grill on medium heat for 4-5 minutes on each side or until burgers are cooked through to a safe temperature.
Serve on a bun or lettuce. I added mustard, ketchup, mayo, lettuce, and bacon to mine.
Serving: 1BurgerCalories: 543kcalCarbohydrates: 5gProtein: 52gFat: 33gSaturated Fat: 16gCholesterol: 177mgSodium: 872mgPotassium: 768mgSugar: 1gVitamin A: 284IUCalcium: 232mgIron: 5mg
Keyword Cheddar Ranch Burger
This is another adorable plugin.