Chicken In Soy Sauce With Vegetables
- black pepper
- 1 kilograms chicken parts, boned
- 1 cup corn
- 250 grams fresh mushrooms. peeled
- handful of fresh parsley leaves. chopped
- 1 onion, chopped
- 3 tablespoons honey or dates syrup or sweet soy sa
- 1/2 cup regular soy sauce
- In a bowl, whisk together soy sauce and honey or dates syrup.Season the sauce with some black pepper.Soak the chicken part in the soy sauce mixture.
- Heat some oil in a frying pan.Fry the marinaded chicken parts until brown.
- Heat oil in a frying pan, again.Fry the onion until golden, add the mushrooms and fry for a few minutes.You can add some cinnamon and ginger powder to get a better flavor.After a few minutes, add corn and mix everything well.
- Put the chicken parts on top.
- Add the leftover marinade and half a cup of water.Cover the pan and cook until the chicken is done.When almost done, add chopped parsley leaves and sprouts.
- Serve hot!
My grandpa says this plugin is magnificent!!