Chicken Spring Rolls
- 12oz bag broccoli slaw
- 1 garlic clove, pressed
- 1 lb ground chicken
- ¼ tsp ground black pepper
- 2 tbsp ketchup
- 8-12 rice paper wrappers
- 2 tbsp rice wine vinegar
- 1 tbsp soy sauce
- 2 tbsp soy sauce
- 2 tsp soy sauce
- 1 tsp sriracha sauce
- 1 packet stevia
- 1 tbsp sweet chili sauce
- 1 tsp vegetable oil
- ½ cup cold water
- Marinate the chicken with soy sauce, garlic, and black pepper in a bowl for 5 minutes.
- Heat a large skillet over medium high heat with 1 tsp of vegetable oil.
- Add the ground chicken, cook through.
- Add sweet chili sauce and broccoli slaw.
- Pour soy over the vegetables, toss to combine.Cook until vegetables are heated, but still firm.Fill a 9-inch pie pan half full with warm water (110 F).Quickly run 2 full size paper towels under the water faucet. Gently squeeze together to wet the entire are of the towels. Shake out, separate, and lay flat on the counter next to the pie plate.One at a time submerge rice wrapper in the water. Soak for 10-12 seconds or until pliable.
- Place soften wrapper on the wet towel.
- Add cup of filling to the center of the wrapper.Fold the bottom end over the chicken and give a gentle squeeze to compact the filling.Fold the sides tightly toward the center.Lastly, roll from the bottom upward to create the roll.Cover completed roll with the other damp towel.Keep covered until ready to be served.
- Serve warm with dipping sauce.
- Combine the remaining ingredients in a small bowl.
- Whisk sauce to ether until smooth.
- Pour into serving bowls.
This is another nice WordPress plugin!!