Chickpea Fusilli With Eggplant, Tomato, and Green Onion
Chickpea Fusilli With Eggplant, Tomato, And Green Onion
Explore Cuisine Chickpea Fusilli is a healthy and delicious mealtime choice that will simplify your life for the long run! With only four organic, whole food ingredients, this pasta contains 11 grams of protein and nearly 20 percent of your daily dietary fiber requirement per serving. With its soft and supple texture and mild taste, this pasta is chickpea heaven!
- 1 package chickpea fusilli, cooked
- 1 large japanese eggplant, small dice
- 1 pint cherry tomatoes, halved
- 4 garlic cloves, smashed
- olive oil
- salt and pepper
- 1 tablespoon parsley, chopped
- 2 green onions, sliced
- Toss eggplant with olive oil. Roast at 400 degrees F until brown and tender.
- Toss tomatoes and garlic with olive oil and roast in the same oven until the tomatoes are blistered. Remove the garlic and finely chop.
- Toss eggplant, garlic, tomatoes (including juices) with fusilli. Add a splash of olive oil if needed.
- Season with salt and pepper. Garnish with parsley and green onion.
These addons are elegant!