This burger recipe offers an elegant twist on the classic juicy Lucy, stuffing the ground beef with gorgonzola cheese and seasoning it with A-1 steak sauce, Cajun seasoning, and Worcestershire sauce.
- 3 pound ground beef
- 4 tablespoon diced red onion
- 3 tablespoon chopped garlic
- 2 tablespoon a-1 steak sauce
- 1 tablespoon cajun seasoning
- 2 tablespoon worcestershire sauce
- 8 ounce gorgonzola cheese
- 6 hamburger buns
- salt and pepper, to taste
- In a large bowl, combine all of the ingredients except for the cheese and buns. Season with salt and pepper. Make 6 equal patties out of burger mix. Place 2 ounces of cheese in the middle of each patty and fold the meat around the cheese to hold it together. Allow to rest for 2 hours in the refrigerator.
- Heat an oiled skillet or an indoor grill to medium-high and cook the burgers until medium-rare, about 8 minutes each side. Serve on hamburger buns.
My glamorous brother says this plugin is nice!