Japanese Curry Puffs
- 3 small carrots, chop bite size
- 2 potatoes, chopped bite size
- 1 medium size onion, finely chopped
- 1/2 package Japanese curry, such as S & B Golden Curry (look for this in the Asian section of supermarkets or on Amazon.com)
- 3 cups water
- 1 tablespoon neutral oil
- 1 package puff pastry dough sheets
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a pot over medium/high heat, add oil and onions. Cook for 2 minutes.
- Add potatoes and carrots, cook for 5 minutes.
- Add water and bring to the boil. Lower heat and simmer for 15 minutes.
- Add curry mix and cook for another 10 minutes.
- On a sheet pan, cut puff pastry into squares (1 sheet should give you 4 squares) and with a spoon, fill the middle of 1/2 of the squares you have.
- Bake for 20 minutes or until the crust is a golden brown and serve!
I love constituents, because they are astonishing.