Lean Dessert Brownie
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/8 teaspoon cayenne pepper (this is OPTIONAL!!!! adds a nice ZING though…. )
- 1/4 teaspoon Ginger (this is a serotonin-booster 😉 combined w/ cocoa = heavenly addition!!!)
- 1 cup Cocoa
- 2 smalls omega eggs and 1cup/250ml(1 carton) egg-whites — THIS ADDS EXTRA PROTEIN 😉
- cup ground Flaxseeds (the cheapest form of flaxseeds is buying in bulk, “Metro” and
- 1/2 teaspoon sea-salt
- 1 cup Splenda + 5envelopes STEVIA herbal sweetener
- 1 cup butter, unsalted
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract (Jamaican Vanilla tastes the best—-sold @ West 1 cup chopped nuts, optional
- 1 cup ground oats (i like to grind mine in the coffee grinder,
- Stir together grinded oats, baking powder and salt in a small bowl. Melt butter/Coconut Oil in a large saucepan.
- Remove from heat. Stir in Cocoa. Blend in Splenda/Stevia, eggs/eggwhites and vanilla. Blend in dry ingredients and nuts.
- Pour batter into greased 13 x 9 x 2-inch rectangular baking pan.
- Bake in a preheated 350degrees
- Fahrenheit (180celsius) oven for 30-45 minutes or until done. You can check to see if they're done by poking a toothpick through the brownie, if it comes out clean then they're done!!
- Let Cool.Enjoy!!!!!!!!! 🙂
This is another unbelievable constituent!