Little phyllo cakes with blackberry
- 4 sheets of phyllo dough
- 100 grams mascarpone
- 6 tablespoons brown sugar Grand Cru Brasil Bio Waves of Sugar
- extra vergin oil
- Lay a sheet of phyllo dough at a time, holding the other part covered under a wet cloth.
- Brush entire surface with oil and overlap with another sheet, repeat two more times, so you'll get 4 layers.
- With a round pastry cutter gets the dough into circles that will place the paper cups as I did, or directly into a silicon mold to obtain the small muffin baskets.
- Pricked with a fork and cook the basics in a preheated oven at 180C for 6-8 minutes or until golden brown.
- Let cool baskets while preparing the filling and phyllo.
- Gently wash and dry the berries.
- In a bowl mix well the sugar with the mascarpone and helping with a pastry bag filled phyllo baskets.
- Finish decorating with a blackberry
This is one helpful extension.