Mexi-Chicken Roll Ups
- 4 Oz Cream Cheese
- 1/2 cup Salsa Verde
- 1 Small Bunch Cilantro, Chopped
- 1 teaspoon Cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon Garlic Powder
- 6 Chicken Breasts
- 3 ounces Fresh Spinach
- 3 Oz Pepper Jack Cheese, Shredded
- 6 ounces Tortilla Chips, Crushed
- Flatten out the chicken breasts to about 1/4″ thickness.
- Blend together the cream cheese, salsa, cilantro, cumin and garlic powder to form a sauce.
- Spread spoonful of sauce across each breast. Top with spinach leaves and then cheese.
- Roll closed and cover in crushed tortilla chips.
- Bake at 350 covered for 30 to 35 minutes or until chicken is cooked through.
This is one awesome plugin.