- 2 cups Flour
- 1/2 cup Powdered sugar
- 2/3 cup Butter
- 16 ounces Cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup Granulated sugar
- 2 Eggs
- 10 ounces Frozen strawberries, thawed and undrained
- Fresh strawberries, cleaned & sliced
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Mix flour and sugar.
- Cut in butter until mixture resembles fine crumbs.
- Press firmly and evenly in bottom of ungreased rectangular pan, 13 x 9 x 2 inches.
- Bake 15 minutes.
- Beat cream cheese in medium bowl until smooth and fluffy.
- Beat in granulated sugar and eggs.
- Stir in strawberries (undrained).
- Spread cream cheese mixture over baked layer.
- Bake 20 to 25 minutes or just until center is set.
- Cool completely. Cover loosely and refrigerate about 4 hours or until firm.
- Cut into about 2 x 1 1/2 inch bars.
- Garnish with sliced strawberries, if desired.
I be nuts about add-ons, because they are glamorous.