Reese’s Rice Krispie Treats Recipe
- 5 cups cocoa krispies cereal
- 5 tablespoons butter or margarine
- 10 ounces mini marshmallows
- 3 tablespoons karo syrup
- 10.5 ounces snack size Reese's peanut butter cups (about 16), divided and cut into small chunks
- â…” cups milk chocolate chips
- â…” cups peanut butter chips
- Lightly grease a 9 x 13 inch pan.2. Melt your butter in a big pan. Add in marshmallows and karo syrup. Stir over medium heat until smooth.3. Remove pan from heat and add in Cocoa Krispies. Stir until well blended. Then carefully fold in 8 cut up peanut butter cups. Gently press into 9 x 13 pan. You may need to spray your fingertips with non stick cooking spray to spread in the pan easily.4. Sprinkle remaining 8 peanut butter cup chunks over the top and press down gently.5. Melt chocolate chips in microwave for about 30 seconds and stir. Continue to microwave at 20 second intervals until completely melted and smooth. Spoon into a sandwich baggy and snip the corner off the bag. Drizzle over the top.6. Melt the peanut butter chips in microwave and follow the same steps as you did with the chocolate chips. Then put into a sandwich baggy and drizzle it over all.7. Let set up for about 15 minutes.
This is another adorable ingredient!