Sliced Baguette with Anchovy Chive Butter and Radishes
- 1 teaspoon anchovy paste, or to taste
- 16 slices of baguette
- Coarse kosher salt
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh chives
- 10 radishes, trimmed and thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) unsalted butter, room temperature
- In a small bowl, mix butter with anchovy paste and 2 tablespoons chives; add more anchovy paste to taste, if desired.
- Spread anchovy butter over 1 side of each baguette slice.Top each baguette slice with radish slices, overlapping slightly to cover bread.
- Garnish with additional chopped chives, sprinkle with salt and serve.
This is one awesome extension!!