Slow Cooker Brunswick Stew
Weight Watchers Info: 6 PointsPlus per servin
- * 3 pound pork tenderloin roast, trimmed of fat
- * 1 large onion, chopped
- * 3 medium sized new potato, peeled and chopped
- * 1 9-ounce package frozen lima bean
- * 1 9-ounce package frozen corn
- * 1 28-ounce can crushed tomato
- * 2 cup fat free chicken broth
- * 3 tablespoon brown sugar
- * 1/2 cup barbecue sauce
- * 10-ounce bottled chili sauce(heinz or store brand)
- * 1/4 cup worcestershire sauce
- * 2 tablespoon cider vinegar
- * 2 teaspoon dry mustard
- * 1/2 teaspoon salt and pepper
- * 1/2 teaspoon tabasco sauce
- * 3 tablespoon reduced fat margarine (we use brummel and brown)
- Season trimmed pork with salt and pepper and place in slow cooker. Add chopped onion and potatoes, frozen lima beans and corn, tomatoes, chicken broth, brown sugar, barbecue sauce, chili sauce, worcestershire sauce, cider vinegar, mustard, salt and pepper, tabasco sauce, and margarine.
- Cook on low 10 hours or on high for 5 hours.
- Remove pork from slow cooker and shred. Add shredded meat to slow cooker and stir.
- Serve with cornbread!
This is another fancy extension.