Soba Noodles with Thai Peanut Sauce
- * 3 oz bundle soba noodle
- * 1/2 c shelled and steamed edamame
- * 2 tbsp chopped red pepper
- * 2 tbsp matchstick carrot
- * 2 tbsp chopped green onion
- * 2 tbsp chopped cilantro
- * 2 tbsp shaved almond
- for the peanut sauce
- * 1/2 cup peanut butter
- * 2 tablespoon vinegar
- * 1/2 teaspoon minced or grated ginger
- * ? teaspoon crushed red pepper flake
- * 1/4 cup sugar
- * 1/4 teaspoon minced garlic
- * 1/2 teaspoon chili oil
- * 1/2 teaspoon oil
- * 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- * 1 c water to thin)
- In a small saucepan, whisk all ingredients but water for the Peanut Dipping Sauce over low heat until heated through.
- Drizzle in water until sauce is consistency of mayonnaise and lightens in color.
- (You will have leftover so you may want to third or halve this recipe)
- cook noodles according to package directions.
- Add in veggies, cilantro and nuts and toss with ½ c. Peanut sauce.
This is one magnificent addon!!