Stuffed Chicken Valentino
- ¼ cup fresh chives chopped
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning dried
- 2 tablespoons Coconut Oil
- 2 tablespoons Parmesan cheese grated
- 4 boneless chicken breasts cut in halves
- 4 tablespoons mozzarella cheese shredded
- 6 ounces roasted red peppers
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.Slice the chicken breast lengthwise. It should resemble the shape of a butterfly. After which, place it in a plastic wrap. Pound flat. Do this with the rest of the chicken breasts.
- Combine the chives, Parmesan cheese, and Italian seasoning.
- Sprinkle the mixture over the chicken breasts.
- Place at least 3 strips of roasted bell pepper at one end of the chicken breast. And then, top it with the grated Parmesan cheese.
- Roll the chicken breast, starting on the side that has cheese and peppers. Keep it from unrolling by inserting a toothpick. Arrange in a baking pan.Season the rolls with salt and pepper.
- Drizzle some coconut oil to keep it from sticking to the pan.
- Bake each side for at least 10 minutes or until brown.Slice evenly and serve.
I be nuts about add-ons, because they are magnificent!!