“Tuna Salad” Sandwich
Meatless tuna salad that is super tasty, filling, and energizing. The perfect meatless lunch alternative that will keep you content for hours.
- * 1 15-ounce can cannellini bean, drained and rinsed
- * 1/4 cup garlic hummu
- * juice of 1 lemon
- * 2 celery stalk, cleaned and diced
- * 1 teaspoon paprika
- * 1 tablespoon chopped fresh dill
- * 1 tablespoon nutritional yeast
- * salt and pepper, to taste
- * 1 avocado, sliced
- * 2 whole wheat bagel, sliced and toasted
- * 2 slice tomato
- * pea shoot
- * 2 slice red onion
- In a medium bowl, smash the cannellini beans with a fork until a chunky mash is formed.
- Add in the hummus, lemon juice, celery, paprika, dill, nutritional yeast, salt, and pepper. Stir to combine.
- Assemble sandwiches by spooning “tuna mixture onto toasted bagel halves. Top with tomato slice, red onion slice, pea shoots, and avocado. Slice and serve immediately.
- Reserve leftover “tuna” mixture in fridge for future sandwiches and/or salads!
My sister says this plugin is interesting.