Vanilla Yogurt Mousse With Strawberry Marshmallow
- 125 grams Vanilla yoghurt
- 60 milliliters Whole milk
- 80 grams Strawberry flavoured mini marshmallow
- 50 grams Fresh blueberries
- Place strawberry marshmallows, vanilla yoghurt, and whole milk in a pot.
- Heat the mixture over the slow flame until the marshmallows are melted and all the ingredients are well-combined.
- Remove and cool.
- Divide half of the fresh blueberries into two serving glasses, and slowly pour in the mousse. Cover and chill for an hour until set. Arrange the rest of the blueberries on the top of the mousse.
This is another smart ingredient!