Very Very Snappy Shrimp Pasta
This is the fastest, easiest, most delicious shrimp pasta dish I have ever authored. You can use any pasta, I like shells or fettuccine the best. —Roxann Browne
Can Campbell’s Cream of Shrimp Soup
Pasta of your choice
Dried red pepper flakes
Bag frozen cooked & cleaned medium size shrimp
- Cook pasta in boiling salted water, per package directions; (about 12 minutes). Open the can of Campbell’s soup, undiluted, adding it to a large microwave safe bowl.
- While pasta is cooking, open bag of shrimp and rinse under cold water to thaw.
- Cut shrimp into bite size pieces. Place in the microwave safe bowl.
- Drain cooked pasta and add to bowl with shrimp and soup. Add parsley and red pepper flakes to bowl. Stir mixture until pasta is evenly coated.
- Heat in Microwave Oven for 1-2 minutes, until hot. Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese. .
I be mad for addons, because they are clever!!