WHEAT THINS PB CHOCOLATE BITES
- * 108 wheat thin original snack, divided
- * 1 cup creamy peanut butter
- * 1/2 cup powdered sugar
- * 1 cup crisp rice cereal
- * 8 oz semi sweet baking chocolate, melted
- * 2 tbsp multi colored nonpareil (green, red and white)
- CRUSH 36 WHEAT THINS finely; place in medium bowl. Add peanut butter and sugar; beat with mixer until blended. Stir in cereal.
- SPREAD 36 of the remaining WHEAT THINS with peanut butter mixture; cover with remaining WHEAT THINS to make sandwiches, gently pressing WHEAT THINS into peanut butter mixture to secure.
- COVER baking sheet with parchment. Dip half of each sandwich, 1 at a time, in melted chocolate; place on prepared baking sheet. Sprinkle with nonpareils. Refrigerate 30 min. or until chocolate is firm.
This is one magnificent plugin!!