Zucchini Chicken Omelette
- 3 Eggs
- 1 tablespoon Water
- 150 grams Zucchini, grated
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1 tablespoon Oil
- 80 grams Milanese chicken left over, diced
- Beat eggs and water in a bowl.
- Mix in grated zucchini and season with salt and pepper.
- Heat the oil in a small, non-stick skillet. When hot, add half the egg mixture and cook for 1 minute until the egg begins to set. Scatter evenly with half diced chicken.
- Cook for a further 1-2 minutes, until the egg is golden underneath, and just set on top. Slide out onto a serving plate, folding it over as you go. Repeat.
- Serve the omelette with your favourite salad.
My sister says this plugin is awesome!!